- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
List products by manufacturer
15 years 2 months ago #22258
by benweb
List products by manufacturer was created by benweb
I am trying to get the products to show under each manufacturer sub-catagory. Can this be done? I followed the instructions in the documentation but all I get is a list of products that belong to both manufacturer;s not just breville as I want.
summary: trying to have a page that lists manufacturers. When you click on the manufacturer on that page you get a list of their products.
Thanks
Brad Benson
summary: trying to have a page that lists manufacturers. When you click on the manufacturer on that page you get a list of their products.
Thanks
Brad Benson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22259
by benweb
Replied by benweb on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22260
by benweb
Replied by benweb on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22261
by benweb
Replied by benweb on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
In your menu's hikashop options, the "type of content" option is set to "category". You should set it to "manufacturer" if you want to display manufacturers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22288
by benweb
Replied by benweb on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
Changing the option to manufacturers does now list the manufacturers but when i click on the manufacturer it does not list the products of that manufacturer. I do have the manufacturers category chosen in the category field of product.
I just noticed when I try to save the Hika menu type of "content field" to "category" with "manufacturer" it reverts the content field back to "category".???
I just noticed when I try to save the Hika menu type of "content field" to "category" with "manufacturer" it reverts the content field back to "category".???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: List products by manufacturer
Thank you for your report. We've reproduced the problems you're talking about and fixed them on our end. You can download again the install package from our website and install it over your existing version in order to fix the problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds