- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Errors when creating a Hikashop product page
15 years 2 months ago #22262
by jeremynsl
Errors when creating a Hikashop product page was created by jeremynsl
I've created a single Hika product page and a menu link for it. When I publish this page, my entire site goes down and becomes inaccessible (ie. even the homepage is dead). I get this error:
Call to undefined function hikashop_config() in /my_url/components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php on line 21
When I unpublish the page, my site works again. What's going on here?
Call to undefined function hikashop_config() in /my_url/components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php on line 21
When I unpublish the page, my site works again. What's going on here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22270
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Errors when creating a Hikashop product page
Hi,
It seems to be a bug between HikaShop and sh404SEF with the new version of HikaShop that we released yesterday. We've published a new version which should fix the problem. Please download again from our website, install it over your current version and try again.
It seems to be a bug between HikaShop and sh404SEF with the new version of HikaShop that we released yesterday. We've published a new version which should fix the problem. Please download again from our website, install it over your current version and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22302
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Re: Errors when creating a Hikashop product page
Thanks for the quick reply and the quick response. I've redownloaded and now the error is gone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds