- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
How do SEF urls work with SH404sef?
15 years 2 months ago #22301
by jeremynsl
How do SEF urls work with SH404sef? was created by jeremynsl
I have sh404 installed. When I create a product, I get an URL like this (page currently unpublished since my site is live)
www.nucleus-soundlab.com/Test/1/Itemid-228.html
'Test' is the menu item name. I have no idea what 1 signifies. Product category doesn't seem to be anywhere in there, neither does product name.
The URL I want is pretty simple - www.nucleus-soundlab.com/product_category/product_name.html . Is that possible?
www.nucleus-soundlab.com/Test/1/Itemid-228.html
'Test' is the menu item name. I have no idea what 1 signifies. Product category doesn't seem to be anywhere in there, neither does product name.
The URL I want is pretty simple - www.nucleus-soundlab.com/product_category/product_name.html . Is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do SEF urls work with SH404sef?
There is no option to do what you want. If you know PHP, you can edit the file components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php to make it do that. However it's not just two or three lines of code to change.
You can also use the URL alias system of sh404sef to tell him manually to convert the URLs.
You can also use the URL alias system of sh404sef to tell him manually to convert the URLs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds