Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre
15 years 2 months ago #22477
by adoewa
Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre was created by adoewa
When i change the delivery address, the shipcost to pay disappeared... only teh pickup at store is available.
And the new deleveryaddress is copied into the invoice address.
Koen
And the new deleveryaddress is copied into the invoice address.
Koen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22480
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre
If you don't use version 1.5.3 of HikaShop please update as there was a problem with shipping addresses in previous releases.
Regarding the shipping cost disapearing, it's probably because you restricted your shipping method to a zone and that your address is outside that zone.
Regarding the shipping cost disapearing, it's probably because you restricted your shipping method to a zone and that your address is outside that zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22483
by adoewa
Replied by adoewa on topic Re: Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre
Hi Nicolas,
No, i just changed the City and zipcode in the delivery address to do a test.
I use 1.5.3
Koen
adoewa
No, i just changed the City and zipcode in the delivery address to do a test.
I use 1.5.3
Koen
adoewa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre
Please do a screenshot of your manual shipping methods listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22491
by adoewa
Replied by adoewa on topic Re: Shippingcost disappear when changing deliveryaddre
Nicolai,
I'm very sorry, but i found the error... it was my own stupid fault...
I did not made a shippingcost for that zipcode...
Sorry...
Koen
adoewa
I'm very sorry, but i found the error... it was my own stupid fault...
I did not made a shippingcost for that zipcode...
Sorry...
Koen
adoewa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds