- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
Get logo back on invoice
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22657
by comyoo
Get logo back on invoice was created by comyoo
Today I've upgrade to Hikashop Business. Working well, but I discovered that the logo on the invoice is gone.
How can I get it back on the invoice?
How can I get it back on the invoice?
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by comyoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get logo back on invoice
Hi,
How did you get your logo on the invoice in the first place ?
Normally, you should do it via the menu Display->Views in the file invoice of the view order.
How did you get your logo on the invoice in the first place ?
Normally, you should do it via the menu Display->Views in the file invoice of the view order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23018
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: Get logo back on invoice
I think there was a hikashop logo first?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23020
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: Get logo back on invoice
It's fixed the way you told me.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds