- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
CD Login Module with Hikashop
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago #22739
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
CD Login Module with Hikashop was created by plantpotphil
Hi,
I've just installed the CD Login Module ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-.../authentication/2848 ) and thought there could be some cool features added to it to develop the hikashop interface.
Example at: www.clothierjones.com/ . By clicking on the 'login / register' text at the top right, you bring up an ajax which displays login details etc. After you log in, this text changes to a greeting message, e.g. "Hi".
For an example you can try logging in with:
username: testuser
password: pass123
I thought it would be cool to set up "Hi <name>" so that it links to the user's hikashop customer account page.
Unfortunately, I know very little php ...Would there be much work involved trying to make this feature work?
I'm going to have a go at getting it working, but it will probably take me around 30 years. Just thought I'd checkw hether this was even possible in the first place.
Phil
I've just installed the CD Login Module ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-.../authentication/2848 ) and thought there could be some cool features added to it to develop the hikashop interface.
Example at: www.clothierjones.com/ . By clicking on the 'login / register' text at the top right, you bring up an ajax which displays login details etc. After you log in, this text changes to a greeting message, e.g. "Hi
For an example you can try logging in with:
username: testuser
password: pass123
I thought it would be cool to set up "Hi <name>" so that it links to the user's hikashop customer account page.
Unfortunately, I know very little php ...Would there be much work involved trying to make this feature work?
I'm going to have a go at getting it working, but it will probably take me around 30 years. Just thought I'd checkw hether this was even possible in the first place.
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CD Login Module with Hikashop
You need to change the line:
$form_name = JText::sprintf('MOD_CDLOGIN_HINAME', $form_name);
to:
$form_name = '<a href=" mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=user ">'.JText::sprintf('MOD_CDLOGIN_HINAME', $form_name).'';
in the file modules/mod_cdlogin/helper.php
$form_name = JText::sprintf('MOD_CDLOGIN_HINAME', $form_name);
to:
$form_name = '<a href=" mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=user ">'.JText::sprintf('MOD_CDLOGIN_HINAME', $form_name).'';
in the file modules/mod_cdlogin/helper.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #22744
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: CD Login Module with Hikashop
Hi Nicolas, got it working, but had to make a few extra changes due to the styling of the original mod.
Just in case anyone else finds this, you have to remove class="cd_login-logout-greeting from line 49 in the file default.php in the tmpl folder. Or edit that class in the css.
Cheers for the quick response Nicolas
Phil
Just in case anyone else finds this, you have to remove class="cd_login-logout-greeting from line 49 in the file default.php in the tmpl folder. Or edit that class in the css.
Cheers for the quick response Nicolas
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds