- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Error- can no longer upload images to products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That message means that Joomla (your apache server) does not have the right to write files in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload. You should fix the access rights of that folder via FTP (for example, you could try to set them to 777).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, you could try to change the FTP layer of joomla (eg if you have it deactivated, try to activate it and vice versa).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there a module in Joomla itself that I need to deactivate and activate?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is more information on access rights and the FTP layer:
docs.joomla.org/Why_can't_you_install_any_extensions%3F
docs.joomla.org/How_to_solve_Installatio...rs_Extension_Manager
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzBNjCkViRU
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am tearing my hair out. I have not managed to sort it out.
I have changed permissions as per some of the links you sent.
The tutorial on youtube was easy enough to follow, however, I would not enable the FTP via Joomla.
I got the following messages
JFTP::login: Unable to login
JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode
JFTP::delete: Bad response
JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode
An Error has occurred! Unable to open configuration.php file to write!
i have changed the configuration.php to 777 via my c-panel and still no joy
I do not know what to so, as my client needs to be able to put images on, and is cross as he has spent a lot of time getting items ready to put on. It was working and now it has stopped. I feel I am out of my depth here. Is there someone I can pay to fix this for me?
Many thanks for all your help.
Edit
I have now managed to enable the ftp through the control panel, and no longer have the messages above. However, I am still not able to upload images to the products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, if you have troubles to write in folders with a 777 access, you should ask your hosting company to help you as that should not be happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have also uploaded manually via ftp and the same thing happens. the file uploads with a size of 0!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.