Skip to main content

Variants

More
15 years 1 month ago #22862 by adoewa
Variants was created by adoewa
Hi Nicolas,

I have 3 kinds of tiles.

1 yellow Ordernummer is WT001YE
1 red Ordernummer is WT001RE
1 blue Ordernummer is WT001Bl

I want 1 product with the 3 color options.

I don't now good how to start...
Do i have to make 1 with nr WT001 and the add 3 variants?
Or can i start with the YE and the make the 2 variants?

Koen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22876 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Variants
You need to make one characteristic "color" with three values , red, yellow and blue.
Then, create your WT001 product and add that characteristic to it and the system will generate the variants automatically. Then, you can manage them via the "manage variants" button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum