- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
No payment methods found!
15 years 1 month ago #23280
by MyWorld
No payment methods found! was created by MyWorld
This is confusing me. I set-up my shipping zones which seems to work ok so far. When I try to checkout I get the message "No payment methods found".
I set-up the paypal payment option as per the attached, read the documentation, but I still do not know why I'm still getting that message.
I also tried selecting all the "Shipping Methods" - that did not work. I add one of the zones that I'm shipping to - that did not work either.
I set-up the paypal payment option as per the attached, read the documentation, but I still do not know why I'm still getting that message.
I also tried selecting all the "Shipping Methods" - that did not work. I add one of the zones that I'm shipping to - that did not work either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No payment methods found!
Stupid question but just to make sure: did you publish the plugin ?
Also, is the currency of your website supported by PayPal ?
Also, is the currency of your website supported by PayPal ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23300
by MyWorld
Thanks for your help!!
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: No payment methods found!
Stupid question? No! But I do have the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" enabledStupid question but just to make sure: did you publish the plugin ?
The problem was the currency format. I had CDN but it should be CAD.Also, is the currency of your website supported by PayPal ?
Thanks for your help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds