Description showing on the Product Page
15 years 1 month ago #23314
by Jims
Description showing on the Product Page was created by Jims
I have turned OFF the option to show descriptions through the Hikashop options for the Product Catalogue menu.
But the descriptions are still showing up on the Product Page (see attached screen clip).
I've tried to find a setting to turn off descriptions on the product page, but I cannot find it?
Please could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Jim
But the descriptions are still showing up on the Product Page (see attached screen clip).
I've tried to find a setting to turn off descriptions on the product page, but I cannot find it?
Please could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description showing on the Product Page
There is no option to deactivate the product description on the product page.
The show description option of menus is for the description of the category of the products.
But one question though: if you don't want to show the product description at all, why just not add any description in your products ?
You can hide the description with CSS if you want:
.hikashop_product_description_main{display:none;}
The show description option of menus is for the description of the category of the products.
But one question though: if you don't want to show the product description at all, why just not add any description in your products ?
You can hide the description with CSS if you want:
.hikashop_product_description_main{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23364
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Description showing on the Product Page
Thanks, Nicolas.
I'd started to remove the product descriptions, but then wondered if there was a setting. I guess I assumed there would be, Hikashop is so flexible
But I have to reimport the products to change jpg image references to png's so I'll just remove the descriptions in the import file.
Thanks
Jim
I'd started to remove the product descriptions, but then wondered if there was a setting. I guess I assumed there would be, Hikashop is so flexible
But I have to reimport the products to change jpg image references to png's so I'll just remove the descriptions in the import file.
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds