- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Checkout Page Layout
15 years 1 month ago #23520
by MyWorld
Checkout Page Layout was created by MyWorld
Can you please tell me how I can layout the Checkout page as follows:
Product: 48.99
Shipping: 10.00
Tax (13% tax on product and shipping): 7.7
TOTAL: $66.69
So the product should show without taxes, the shipping should show taxes but TAX line should include the taxes for both the product and the shipping.
Thanks in advance!!
Product: 48.99
Shipping: 10.00
Tax (13% tax on product and shipping): 7.7
TOTAL: $66.69
So the product should show without taxes, the shipping should show taxes but TAX line should include the taxes for both the product and the shipping.
Thanks in advance!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23522
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
Sorry just to clarify, I do have the checkout page set-up as per above, the problem is that I don't know how to show the total taxes on both the product and the shipping in the tax line.
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23530
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
Hi,
So you mean that you can to change the text "VAT" to "Tax (13% tax on product and shipping)" ?
That's easy. You can just edit your translation file via the interface in the Languages tab of the configuration and change the VAT text to what you want:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
So you mean that you can to change the text "VAT" to "Tax (13% tax on product and shipping)" ?
That's easy. You can just edit your translation file via the interface in the Languages tab of the configuration and change the VAT text to what you want:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23532
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
No sorry. I guess I confused you.
What I would like is the total taxes for the product and shipping to show on "Tax" line. I do not want it added to the product or to the shipping.
So, in the example calculation above the $7.7 is the total taxes for both the product and the shipping.
In my cart I get the taxes to be added to the shipping but it shows as $11.30. I would like it to show separate.
Hope I didn't confuse you further.
Thanks!!
What I would like is the total taxes for the product and shipping to show on "Tax" line. I do not want it added to the product or to the shipping.
So, in the example calculation above the $7.7 is the total taxes for both the product and the shipping.
In my cart I get the taxes to be added to the shipping but it shows as $11.30. I would like it to show separate.
Hope I didn't confuse you further.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
For that, you need to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and change the code there to do what you want.
For example, for the shipping, you just need to replace $this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax by $this->shipping->shipping_price
For example, for the shipping, you just need to replace $this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax by $this->shipping->shipping_price
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23541
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
Hi Nicolas,
I think I missed something
I went to Views > Display > Shipping
I searched for this in the file but did not find it:
I am supposed to find this:
And replace with this: correct?
Thanks!!
I think I missed something
I went to Views > Display > Shipping
I searched for this in the file but did not find it:
Code:
$this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax
I am supposed to find this:
Code:
$this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax
And replace with this: correct?
Code:
$this->shipping->shipping_price
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23543
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Page Layout
and not Views > Display > Shippingyou need to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds