- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Unwanted line-break
15 years 1 month ago #23595
by Ottmar
Unwanted line-break was created by Ottmar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ? Because that's something which has been fixed since we found out about it.
Could you give a link to that page ?
Could you give a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23598
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
I installed from com_hikashop_starter_1.5.2_2011-07-17
I'm just about to upgrade to com_hikashop_starter_1.5.3_2011-08-14
I'm just about to upgrade to com_hikashop_starter_1.5.3_2011-08-14
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23599
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
OK, upgrading to 1.5.3 fixed the problem, trouble is that now I'm not able to "un-center" the content of the modules.
The user I set-up for you on mckinnon is still available if you want to take a look.
The user I set-up for you on mckinnon is still available if you want to take a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23601
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
Please try to change the code:
by:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php and try again.
Code:
$css='
#'.$main_div_name.' div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background:'.$background_color.';
}
#'.$main_div_name.' .hikashop_rtop *,#'.$main_div_name.' .hikashop_rbottom *{
background:'.$background_color.';
}
';
by:
Code:
$background_color = $params->get('text_center');
if(!empty($background_color)){
$css='
#'.$main_div_name.' div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background:'.$background_color.';
}
#'.$main_div_name.' .hikashop_rtop *,#'.$main_div_name.' .hikashop_rbottom *{
background:'.$background_color.';
}
';
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23602
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
LOL, I've borked the site - I've PM'd you some FTP details....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
Your website is working great.
However, the URLs you have on your main page are not correct.
You have:
orb-itservices.co.uk/mckinnon/shop/categ...ng/12-eye-protection
but it should be:
orb-itservices.co.uk/mckinnon/shop/category/12-eye-protection
which is working properly.
However, the URLs you have on your main page are not correct.
You have:
orb-itservices.co.uk/mckinnon/shop/categ...ng/12-eye-protection
but it should be:
orb-itservices.co.uk/mckinnon/shop/category/12-eye-protection
which is working properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23628
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
The links from the home page aren't the issue (but thank you for pointing out the error).
The problem is, the content of the two modules "New Products" and "Featured Products" shouldn't be centred - but they are.
===========================================================
As you can see, NO is selected for "Text centered"
The problem is, the content of the two modules "New Products" and "Featured Products" shouldn't be centred - but they are.
===========================================================
As you can see, NO is selected for "Text centered"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
The solution I posted above will solve that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23633
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
Not being a programmer, it took me 4 tries to change the code without breaking the site. It is still centring the contents of the module.
What I specially don't understand is why the code you want me to change references background_color? Like I said, I'm not a programmer.
What I specially don't understand is why the code you want me to change references background_color? Like I said, I'm not a programmer.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Ottmar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
I've changed the code myself with the FTP account you provided. It's working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23642
by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Unwanted line-break
Thanks for your help Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds