- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Tracking Sales from Affiliate Organisations
15 years 1 month ago #23632
by jacorr27
Tracking Sales from Affiliate Organisations was created by jacorr27
Hi Nicolas,
I'm attempting to set up an affiliate arrangement, whereby sales generated by the company are charged back at the end of the month.
In order for them to track their sales they have asked me to place a pixel on our confirmation page.
Am I able to do this with dynamically passing through the total sale value as well as the product code id field?
Below are the instructions that have been sent to me from the affiliate
To track the campaign we need you to place this pixel on your confirmation page (post paypal)
<!-- Offer Conversion: BellaBuy -->
<iframe src=" acmedia.go2jump.org/SLv?adv_sub=SUB_ID&amount=AMOUNT " scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1">
<!-- // End Offer Conversion -->
Replace the field AMOUNT with the sales value & SUBID with the unique sales ID.
Is this something that can be achieved?
If so....
1 - How do I dynamically pass the values?
2 - Which page should I place the code on?
Thank you very much!
I'm attempting to set up an affiliate arrangement, whereby sales generated by the company are charged back at the end of the month.
In order for them to track their sales they have asked me to place a pixel on our confirmation page.
Am I able to do this with dynamically passing through the total sale value as well as the product code id field?
Below are the instructions that have been sent to me from the affiliate
To track the campaign we need you to place this pixel on your confirmation page (post paypal)
<!-- Offer Conversion: BellaBuy -->
<iframe src=" acmedia.go2jump.org/SLv?adv_sub=SUB_ID&amount=AMOUNT " scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1">
<!-- // End Offer Conversion -->
Replace the field AMOUNT with the sales value & SUBID with the unique sales ID.
Is this something that can be achieved?
If so....
1 - How do I dynamically pass the values?
2 - Which page should I place the code on?
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tracking Sales from Affiliate Organisations
Here are some information regarding tracking of sales:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...omfirmaion-page.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...tracking-system.html
The place where to put the modifications will depend on your payment method. Which one are you using ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...omfirmaion-page.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...tracking-system.html
The place where to put the modifications will depend on your payment method. Which one are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23677
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Tracking Sales from Affiliate Organisations
Great, thank you.
I'm using the PayPal payment method.
I'm using the PayPal payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tracking Sales from Affiliate Organisations
Then, you should put your code in the file "after_end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds