- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
When cart is empty I get 5 times "continue" link
15 years 1 month ago #23820
by vasjaf
When cart is empty I get 5 times "continue" link was created by vasjaf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When cart is empty I get 5 times "continue" link
It must be because of the link you set in the option "URL to redirect where the cart is empty" of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23852
by vasjaf
Replied by vasjaf on topic Re: When cart is empty I get 5 times "continue" link
Thanks for your quick reply.
But I didn't set the "URL to redirect where the cart is empty".
This field is empty.
But OK, I will define it.
Regards.
But I didn't set the "URL to redirect where the cart is empty".
This field is empty.
But OK, I will define it.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds