- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Product in checkout non-linkable
15 years 1 month ago #23973
by Bugger101
Product in checkout non-linkable was created by Bugger101
Hello!
Is there a way to stop people from clicking on the product link in the checkout stage that takes them back to the product? I am having trouble with https pages transferring over to http pages.
I have tried to ssl redirect plugin, but it clashes with the force ssl on checkout in HS unfortunately.
I have setup my site so that there are no modules or menus for my customers to click on, just the navigation within HS, and the products links messed up my grand plan - thought I was clever!
Thanks!
Is there a way to stop people from clicking on the product link in the checkout stage that takes them back to the product? I am having trouble with https pages transferring over to http pages.
I have tried to ssl redirect plugin, but it clashes with the force ssl on checkout in HS unfortunately.
I have setup my site so that there are no modules or menus for my customers to click on, just the navigation within HS, and the products links messed up my grand plan - thought I was clever!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23989
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product in checkout non-linkable
You can easily remove the links on the products name on the checkout. Edit the file cart of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id);?>" ><?php echo $row->product_name; ?></a>
to:
<?php echo $row->product_name; ?>
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id);?>" ><?php echo $row->product_name; ?></a>
to:
<?php echo $row->product_name; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24011
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Product in checkout non-linkable
THANK YOU NICOLAS!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds