Skip to main content

importing with watermark

More
15 years 1 month ago #24050 by hko
importing with watermark was created by hko
Is there a possibility to do the bulk import and still apply a watermark to the images?

You now have to place the .jpg's in the upload folder first but those will not be processed to create the watermarks then when importing the items.
Any way around it? (I have to bulk import ~2500 items, all with pictures... and all need a watermark...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24060 by nicolas
I don't have a solution for you. The system skips any image processing during the import in order to increase performances. Otherwise, the import would timeout after a few tens of images on normal servers. Thanks to that it can process thousands of products.
If the watermark is a simple text, you can use irfanview to batch process all your images and then upload them to your website for the import:
www.eaph.com/iDriveHelp/tutorials/Irfanv...chResizeCompress.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24062 by hko
Replied by hko on topic Re: importing with watermark
thx for the answer, I was afraid that would be the case though!

It is a logo to add, so I guess I will create a batch process around Photoshop first, then upload the images indeed..
Glad it will create all thumbnails then at least !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum