- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
mobile version and picture upload
15 years 1 month ago #24097
by loling
mobile version and picture upload was created by loling
Hi there
I have seen several joomla extensions that capable to show joomla web in mobile version (i.e. blackberry, iphone, etc). I'm wondering if there is such extension that integrate with hikashop?? I'm using joomla 1.6
Also just a quick question, when we import products using csv and we put all products picture in www/media/com_hikashop/upload, is it safe to delete the pictures in upload after importing?? Does hikashop save the pictures to other folder for use, or hikashop use that upload folder as source of pictures??
Thanks before
I have seen several joomla extensions that capable to show joomla web in mobile version (i.e. blackberry, iphone, etc). I'm wondering if there is such extension that integrate with hikashop?? I'm using joomla 1.6
Also just a quick question, when we import products using csv and we put all products picture in www/media/com_hikashop/upload, is it safe to delete the pictures in upload after importing?? Does hikashop save the pictures to other folder for use, or hikashop use that upload folder as source of pictures??
Thanks before
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: mobile version and picture upload
Hi,
I honestly don't know about mobile versions. I would think that you would just have to use another template which would display fine on mobile devices and then adapt the hikashop modules being displayed so that it fits properly on small screens. Could you name the extensions you use for that ?
HikaShop uses directly the images there so you shouldn't delete them. Otherwise, you won't get them anymore.
I honestly don't know about mobile versions. I would think that you would just have to use another template which would display fine on mobile devices and then adapt the hikashop modules being displayed so that it fits properly on small screens. Could you name the extensions you use for that ?
HikaShop uses directly the images there so you shouldn't delete them. Otherwise, you won't get them anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24144
by loling
Replied by loling on topic Re: mobile version and picture upload
now that you explained it, you are right. It is template only. Thanks Nicolas, ill try to play it more
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds