- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Importing a custom product field
15 years 1 month ago #24325
by castus
Importing a custom product field was created by castus
Hi, I've created a custom field with display>custom fields.
I set the table to "products", column name is "short_description"
But when I import my CSV I get the error: "The column 'short_description' is not in the list of possible columns"
I bought Essential for this purpose, is it not possible?
I set the table to "products", column name is "short_description"
But when I import my CSV I get the error: "The column 'short_description' is not in the list of possible columns"
I bought Essential for this purpose, is it not possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24328
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Importing a custom product field
It is possible. Please make sure that the custom field is not of the type "custom text". Otherwise, it's not possible to import data for it.
Also, please make sure that you can see the custom field on the product edition page of the back end and that you can set information for it and that the information is then in the product edition screen when you open it again.
Also, please make sure that you can see the custom field on the product edition page of the back end and that you can set information for it and that the information is then in the product edition screen when you open it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24335
by castus
Replied by castus on topic Re: Importing a custom product field
Thanks for the reply.
The type was "textarea". I'm not really sure what caused it, but it seems to have solved itself after I looked in the product detail and saved some information in the field.
Great component by the way. :side:
The type was "textarea". I'm not really sure what caused it, but it seems to have solved itself after I looked in the product detail and saved some information in the field.
Great component by the way. :side:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Importing a custom product field
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds