- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Empty cart/update cart
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #24381
by PhantomPWR
Empty cart/update cart was created by PhantomPWR
Hi Nicolas,
Products don't seem to update in the minicart module unless I navigate away from/refresh the page.
Here you'll see what I mean:
janehamertonlimited.co.uk
Thanks!
Sorry, I missed the link.
Products don't seem to update in the minicart module unless I navigate away from/refresh the page.
Here you'll see what I mean:
janehamertonlimited.co.uk
Thanks!
Sorry, I missed the link.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by PhantomPWR.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Empty cart/update cart
You should turn off any cache in joomla (in the config and the cache plugin).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24404
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Empty cart/update cart
Thank you, Sir.
You are a genius!
You are a genius!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds