- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with Title of product
15 years 1 month ago #24794
by byesuzuki
Issue with Title of product was created by byesuzuki
Hi There,
I'm having an issue with the title of the product. For each of the product title on the main product detail page, I get a ":10"
I'm not sure why this is coming up, any chance you can tell me how to remove it?
The link is below and also I have included an image highlighted in red.
bandsforhim.com/index.php/homepage-top-l...e/category_pathway-0
Thanks
I'm having an issue with the title of the product. For each of the product title on the main product detail page, I get a ":10"
I'm not sure why this is coming up, any chance you can tell me how to remove it?
The link is below and also I have included an image highlighted in red.
bandsforhim.com/index.php/homepage-top-l...e/category_pathway-0
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with Title of product
That's the size of your ring.
You can turn off the option "append characteristics values to product names" in the configuration, but then you won't get it either on the checkout.
Alternatively, in the latest version (1.5.3) you can use the CSS below to hide it on the product page:
.hikashop_product_name_main .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display:none;}
since you don't have the latest version, you will have to update first before doing that.
You can turn off the option "append characteristics values to product names" in the configuration, but then you won't get it either on the checkout.
Alternatively, in the latest version (1.5.3) you can use the CSS below to hide it on the product page:
.hikashop_product_name_main .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display:none;}
since you don't have the latest version, you will have to update first before doing that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24798
by byesuzuki
Replied by byesuzuki on topic Re: Issue with Title of product
OK Great thanks a bunch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds