Border in Div Setting
15 years 1 month ago #24899
by Jims
Border in Div Setting was created by Jims
Good morning Nicolas,
I have turned off the Item box border in the Div settings (see attached screen capture)
but as you see from:
js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/catalogue...13-west-coast-series
the border is still there.
When I change the background colour in these settings the change appears in on that page, and if I turn on the rounded corners that also works even when Item box border is turned off.
Is this a bug in the current version?
Thanks
Jim
I have turned off the Item box border in the Div settings (see attached screen capture)
but as you see from:
js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/catalogue...13-west-coast-series
the border is still there.
When I change the background colour in these settings the change appears in on that page, and if I turn on the rounded corners that also works even when Item box border is turned off.
Is this a bug in the current version?
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Border in Div Setting
I don't see the CSS which is added when that option is turned on on your page.
However, I can see that you have the CSS:
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer {
border: 1px solid;
}
in your hikashop CSS, which is not by defualt in the latest version of HikaShop. So I suppose that either you added it, or you updated from a previous version which had that CSS and since you already had customized the CSS, you didn't get the new CSS changes of the latest version.
Just removing that CSS will make it work properly.
However, I can see that you have the CSS:
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer {
border: 1px solid;
}
in your hikashop CSS, which is not by defualt in the latest version of HikaShop. So I suppose that either you added it, or you updated from a previous version which had that CSS and since you already had customized the CSS, you didn't get the new CSS changes of the latest version.
Just removing that CSS will make it work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24904
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Border in Div Setting
Many thanks.
Yes, I had upgraded after making the custom1 front end css. I've now put the additions to the new default css in a new custom css.
Jim
Yes, I had upgraded after making the custom1 front end css. I've now put the additions to the new default css in a new custom css.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds