Skip to main content

importing from folder + user access

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25422 by waitsee
I have created a product template with access level set to registered users.

When I import the products from a folder, all products appear in the right category in which the product template is, but the access level has been skipped by the import script.

I have to assign the access levels by hand, which is unacceptable for my client (80 - 100 products per category)

How to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #25431 by nicolas
Thank you for your feedback. Looking at the code, we indeed found that issue.

You can fix it by changing the line:
$product->product_access = $accesses;
by:
$product->product_access = ','.implode(',',$accesses).',';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php

We will include the fix in next release as well.
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25433 by waitsee
nicolas wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. Looking at the code, we indeed found that issue.

You can fix it by changing the line:
$product->product_access = $accesses);


I can not find $product->product_access = $accesses);

by:

$product->product_access = ','.implode(',',$accesses).',';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php

We will include the fix in next release as well.


Is the exact code on line-number 680?
$product->product_access = $accesses; ?

OK, I will try it and report back here ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25434 by waitsee
waitsee wrote:

nicolas wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. Looking at the code, we indeed found that issue.

You can fix it by changing the line:
$product->product_access = $accesses);


I can not find $product->product_access = $accesses);

by:

$product->product_access = ','.implode(',',$accesses).',';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php

We will include the fix in next release as well.


Is the exact code on line-number 680?
$product->product_access = $accesses; ?

OK, I will try it and report back here ;-)


It was line-number 680!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25436 by nicolas
Yes. That was a typo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum