- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
user cpanel view
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #25504
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
user cpanel view was created by plantpotphil
Hi, I'd like to edit the icons in he user cpanel. Which view do I need to edit to change these?
It doesnt seem to have much in the user -> cpanel view, so is it somewhere else?
Thanks,
Phil
It doesnt seem to have much in the user -> cpanel view, so is it somewhere else?
Thanks,
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by plantpotphil.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25524
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user cpanel view
You can do that in the CSS of HikaShop that you can edit in the Display tab of the config. There is a bunch of CSS code for icons:
.icon-32-cancel {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-cancel.png);}
.icon-32-back {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-back.png);}
.icon-32-new {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-new.png);}
.icon-32-apply {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-apply.png);}
.icon-32-save {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-save.png);}
.icon-32-print {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-print.png);}
.icon-48-order {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-order.png);}
.icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png);}
.icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
.icon-48-user2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user2.png);}
.icon-32-cancel {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-cancel.png);}
.icon-32-back {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-back.png);}
.icon-32-new {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-new.png);}
.icon-32-apply {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-apply.png);}
.icon-32-save {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-save.png);}
.icon-32-print {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-print.png);}
.icon-48-order {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-order.png);}
.icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png);}
.icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
.icon-48-user2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user2.png);}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 weeks ago #25540
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: user cpanel view
Hi Nicolas, are these images used elsewhere on the front end other than the user cpanel? I will just change the image files if not (I know these will be replaced upon updating the software, i dont mind, I'll keeep a record).
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user cpanel view
It depends. The cancel, save, apply icons are used in a lot of places...
For the icons on the areas of the control panel, I don't think hat they are used somewhere else on the front end.
For the icons on the areas of the control panel, I don't think hat they are used somewhere else on the front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 weeks ago #25542
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: user cpanel view
Hi Nicolas, I would only be changing the following images:
.icon-48-order {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-order.png);}
.icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png);}
.icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
.icon-48-user2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user2.png);}
As far as I can see they aren't used anywhere else on the front end. I've noticed them pop up a few times in the back end but that's fine. I think I'll be ok just editing these image files.
Thanks,
Phil
.icon-48-order {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-order.png);}
.icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png);}
.icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);}
.icon-48-user2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user2.png);}
As far as I can see they aren't used anywhere else on the front end. I've noticed them pop up a few times in the back end but that's fine. I think I'll be ok just editing these image files.
Thanks,
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds