- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago #25789
by wonderwilson
Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
I've added the weight of the product to the front end view for each product, however, I have a couple of questions:
1. I want to have 227 rather than 227.000 - how do remove the decimal point?
2. I want to add the measurement symbol so it will be 227g - what's the PHP code needed to call this, for example: <?php echo $this->row->XXXXXXXXXX;?>?
3. I've managed to edit the front page module to display the weight (product / listing_img_title.php), however I have lots of menus that display product listings - which file do I need to edit to include this?
Thanks
Darren
I've added the weight of the product to the front end view for each product, however, I have a couple of questions:
1. I want to have 227 rather than 227.000 - how do remove the decimal point?
2. I want to add the measurement symbol so it will be 227g - what's the PHP code needed to call this, for example: <?php echo $this->row->XXXXXXXXXX;?>?
3. I've managed to edit the front page module to display the weight (product / listing_img_title.php), however I have lots of menus that display product listings - which file do I need to edit to include this?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25792
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols
Hi,
1. You can do like that: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/4-how-...-decimals.html#19315
2. $this->row->product_weight_unit
3. All the listings of products, be it modules or menus, are displayed with the same view files.
1. You can do like that: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/4-how-...-decimals.html#19315
2. $this->row->product_weight_unit
3. All the listings of products, be it modules or menus, are displayed with the same view files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #25795
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols
Hi Nicolas,
These all worked except point three for removing the decimal point…
I changed the following (which sits around line 85) to the following, but it's still showing 227.000g
</span><br />
<?php if(isset(round($this->element->product_weight,X)) && bccomp(round($this->element->product_weight,X),0,3)){ ?>
<span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(round($this->element->product_weight,X),',.0').' '.JText::_(round($this->element->product_weight,X)_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
I changed them in show.php for both my templates - see attached.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
These all worked except point three for removing the decimal point…
I changed the following (which sits around line 85) to the following, but it's still showing 227.000g
</span><br />
<?php if(isset(round($this->element->product_weight,X)) && bccomp(round($this->element->product_weight,X),0,3)){ ?>
<span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(round($this->element->product_weight,X),',.0').' '.JText::_(round($this->element->product_weight,X)_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php
}
I changed them in show.php for both my templates - see attached.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25797
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols
The show file is for the product page, not products listings. Your screenshot is a the products listing.
You need to use round($this->row->product_weight,0) in your listing_img_title file
You need to use round($this->row->product_weight,0) in your listing_img_title file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #25799
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Decimal Points and Measurement Symbols
Great! Thanks for your help today!
Darren
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds