- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Adding in text to the product page
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 days ago #26206
by wonderwilson
Adding in text to the product page was created by wonderwilson
Hi Guys,
Apologies for bothering you again! I wonder if you could help with the following:
1. On the main product page, between the discounted price and discount saving, I would like to add some text - something along the lines of 'You Save:' - where and how would I add this in so it only shows up when a discount is added?
2. Above where the characteristics appear insert the text 'Choose your product weight below:'
I've indicated these on the attached images. I've been examining the Product > Show view file and can't figure out how to get it working.
Thanks.
Darren
PS. The support you guys offer is fantastic. Thanks for all your help.
Apologies for bothering you again! I wonder if you could help with the following:
1. On the main product page, between the discounted price and discount saving, I would like to add some text - something along the lines of 'You Save:' - where and how would I add this in so it only shows up when a discount is added?
2. Above where the characteristics appear insert the text 'Choose your product weight below:'
I've indicated these on the attached images. I've been examining the Product > Show view file and can't figure out how to get it working.
Thanks.
Darren
PS. The support you guys offer is fantastic. Thanks for all your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #26208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding in text to the product page
1. You can override the translation PRICE_DISCOUNT_START for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
2. You can add your text right after the code <div id="hikashop_product_characteristics" class="hikashop_product_characteristics"> in the file 'show' of the view 'product'.
2. You can add your text right after the code <div id="hikashop_product_characteristics" class="hikashop_product_characteristics"> in the file 'show' of the view 'product'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds