- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 2
Temporary message
14 years 11 months ago #26928
by hkingman
Temporary message was created by hkingman
My client will be away some weeks (vacation). He wants to tell customers before checkout what day their order will ship (the day he returns). Is there any easy way to do this?
I thought of maybe using Joomla articles, publish up/down dates, and a pop-up manager. But I wanted to ask first if there's a recommended way, as maybe other people need this, too.
thank you!
-Henry
I thought of maybe using Joomla articles, publish up/down dates, and a pop-up manager. But I wanted to ask first if there's a recommended way, as maybe other people need this, too.
thank you!
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Temporary message
You could edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add at the top your message. It would display on all the pages of your checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27247
by hkingman
Replied by hkingman on topic Re: Temporary message
Thank you, Nicolas.
Very helpful!
-Henry
Very helpful!
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds