Skip to main content

remove 'title' from user registration

More
14 years 11 months ago #26932 by niqui
How can I remove the title-field from the user registration? Or actually, we don't use the user registration but just the fields to fill in name, address etc. but we don't need the title ;) Any easy way to remove it from the form?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26944 by nicolas
You can override (so you can remove as well) any text in HikaShop by following the documentation there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26985 by niqui
Thanks for your reply, but I think you misunderstood me ;) I wasn't talking about the title of the page, but the dropdown inputbox for 'title' that has the options Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms, Dr (see attached file). I don't need this information from my customers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26988 by nicolas
That can be changed via the menu Display->Custom fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum