- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout menu item - if cart empty what it shows
- michaelbuttitta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #27117
by michaelbuttitta
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Checkout menu item - if cart empty what it shows was created by michaelbuttitta
I added a checkout link to my main menu on
www.faithpicks.com
, and if nothing has been added to the cart, it displays:
"product category" (the link it's showing is in the url bar is: www.faithpicks.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing.html )
While I can make this go away by turning off the page title, what I'd really like is for it to display:
"Your Cart is Empty"
Is this possible to implement somewhere?
"product category" (the link it's showing is in the url bar is: www.faithpicks.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing.html )
While I can make this go away by turning off the page title, what I'd really like is for it to display:
"Your Cart is Empty"
Is this possible to implement somewhere?
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout menu item - if cart empty what it shows
That should already be the case.
If you don't see that message, it means that your template is missing the jdoc include tag for joomla messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
If you don't see that message, it means that your template is missing the jdoc include tag for joomla messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds