Skip to main content

css layout

More
14 years 11 months ago #27212 by benweb
css layout was created by benweb
Hi:

I love HikaShop!

I have one problem!

The template layout looks terrible and in the popup forms (address information on order, and the go to cart popup) can't be read because of the background image.

When I remove the template css and look at the hika shop layout it is great.

My question is: Can I somehow, easily, maintain HikaShops original layout css while keeping the templates color scheme intact?

Thanks Brad

website url 99.198.99.122/~burgasun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27225 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: css layout
Hi,

If you want to remove your template CSS in popups, you need to edit the file component.php of your template (the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/component.php) via FTP and remove the line which loads the CSS of the template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum