- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
More than 1 item in the cart
14 years 11 months ago #27386
by jacorr27
More than 1 item in the cart was created by jacorr27
Hi Nicolas,
After upgrading this morning we're experiencing an issue with our end users trying to purchase products.
I have the cart set to maximum 1 product - which has always worked fine.
Now I have someone who is trying to purchase 1 product, but the cart is saying 2 and then when they click on the 'x' to delete it just continues through to the paypal page.
Can you suggest anything I can do to troubleshoot?
Thanks,
Jac
After upgrading this morning we're experiencing an issue with our end users trying to purchase products.
I have the cart set to maximum 1 product - which has always worked fine.
Now I have someone who is trying to purchase 1 product, but the cart is saying 2 and then when they click on the 'x' to delete it just continues through to the paypal page.
Can you suggest anything I can do to troubleshoot?
Thanks,
Jac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27387
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: More than 1 item in the cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27388
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: More than 1 item in the cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27392
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: More than 1 item in the cart
If we can't resolve this issue am I able to roll back to the previous version of Hikashop?
This is quite urgent as I can not longer process sales on the website.
I was on 1.5.2 and now using 1.5.4.
Thanks Nicolas.
This is quite urgent as I can not longer process sales on the website.
I was on 1.5.2 and now using 1.5.4.
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27394
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: More than 1 item in the cart
Sorry for the obsessive emails -I've been testing myself trying to resolve this.
My checkout workflow is set to login,fields_shipping_payment_confirm_cart,end
Now when I get to the check out, I login fine and see only 1 product....then when I click NEXT it adds another product to the cart and continues.
This is very strange.
My checkout workflow is set to login,fields_shipping_payment_confirm_cart,end
Now when I get to the check out, I login fine and see only 1 product....then when I click NEXT it adds another product to the cart and continues.
This is very strange.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: More than 1 item in the cart
No one reported such problem so far.
There is no rollback possible on HikaShop's end. You should always do a backup before updating an extension on your website in case something like that happens. What you might want to try is to install over your current version the 1.5.2 install package. That should put back all the HikaShop files as they were before. If you don't have the install package anymore, you can use our contact form to request it and I'll send it to you.
You could try to activate the debug mode in the config of joomla and see if you have an error. That might explain your problem.
There is no rollback possible on HikaShop's end. You should always do a backup before updating an extension on your website in case something like that happens. What you might want to try is to install over your current version the 1.5.2 install package. That should put back all the HikaShop files as they were before. If you don't have the install package anymore, you can use our contact form to request it and I'll send it to you.
You could try to activate the debug mode in the config of joomla and see if you have an error. That might explain your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds