- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
login and create a new account page
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #27390
by paulocamacho
login and create a new account page was created by paulocamacho
I need to have a registration + login page like the check out page that it give the 2 option , but I need to create a new menu item that link to registration + login ,
thanks so much.
thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27403
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: login and create a new account page
You should create a menu of the type hikashop user registration via the joomla menu manager.
Then, you could enable the joomla login module and assign it to that menu via the joomla module manager in order to display both on one page.
Then, you could enable the joomla login module and assign it to that menu via the joomla module manager in order to display both on one page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27484
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: login and create a new account page
Yes I did that , thanks so much . the only thing is that the login module have a register link and if I click on that will take me to the homepage and show the joomla registration form, how can I deactivate that. pretty simple but I can not find where. thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27492
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: login and create a new account page
The only solution is to edit the file modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php (and the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/mod_login/default.php if it exists) and remove the corresponding link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27545
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: login and create a new account page
sound good to me I will try that, Thanks Nic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds