- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Hika Shop Questions
I need a crash course in Hika shop so any help would be appreciated!!
* Is there any integration of Hika Cart with joomla user profiles
* When I go to views display have you built in the template override ability into your component? Does it create or read in the override files in the html directory of the template?
More questions to come
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...Zz1lbg%3D%3D&lang=en
2. Yes, it uses the joomla override system.
3. You can call the updatecart URL :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-url-link.html#25696
4. Yes, you need to activate the option "show add to cart button" in the hikashop options of your module/menu
5. You need to configure the option "When a product is added to the cart" of the Checkout tab of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have created a menu item with a product listing and I would like the add to cart button on the right not on the left. What is the best way to do this?
Also the type of item layout options don't have image, title, description .... should it?
And what image is meant to be displayed inside the image width and image height fields. My images aren't showing.
And which view should I edit to change all this? Which exact file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Solved Almost.
How do I change the text of add to cart to 'buy now' or even to nothing all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. I'm not sure about what options you're talking about.
3. If the images are not showing, it's likely that the layout you selected do not display images. I don't know exactly what you should edit as you didn't gave enough information on the way you setup your thing. I would need more information to help you.
4. The buttons display can be changed via CSS. I invite you to look at our demo website's CSS using firebug to see what kind of CSS you need for that.
You can also use the button override system if you really need deeper modifications of the buttons like change the html:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
5. Any text in HikaShop can be changed by overriding the translation file:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...-list-of-params.html
How can I specify the image I want to show for the product list?
* I would like to allow people to shop without registering with Joomla.
* I would like to just use the payment part of the program. Is there an easy to use function that takes an amount and a credit card and charges it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. Then, you would have to change the option "registration" of the Checkout of the configuration to "no registration". That's only possible in our commercial editions;
3. No. A cart has to be initialized and loaded with the products first before going to the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. Great. I'll do that.
3. OK.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A: I found this under Configuration > Display > Custom Fields
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When it is empty the cart refreshes itself. When it has a word in there it goes to the checkout.
Is that working as intended?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In that case, you should at least put spaces in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
and its great - it shows images that represent each category. When I select one of the categories I get the listing of products - also great over three columns..... but I have a problem. I need to add and ADD to cart. I cant find a way to do it in the menu... as its coming from the catgories listing... I supose I could add it to the view >>
<!-- ADD TO CART BUTTON -->
<?php
if($this->params->get('add_to_cart')){
?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart'); ?>" method="post" name="hikashop_product_form_<?php echo $this->row->product_id.'_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name'); ?>"><?php
$this->ajax='';
if(!$this->config->get('ajax_add_to_cart',1)){
$this->ajax = 'return hikashopModifyQuantity(\''.$this->row->product_id.'\',field,1,\'hikashop_product_form_'.$this->row->product_id.'_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name').'\');';
}
$this->setLayout('quantity');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
<input type="hidden" name="product_id" value="<?php echo $this->row->product_id; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="add" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="ctrl" value="product"/>
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="updatecart"/>
</form><?php
}?>
<!-- EO ADD TO CART BUTTON -->
If I can find a way to get around >> if($this->params->get('add_to_cart')){ (As there is no way to set this ones params) - as far as i know or is there an easier way?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.