- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
New template
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #27788
by paulocamacho
New template was created by paulocamacho
I just install a new template for my site from yootheme but if you the price is missing ,
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
thanks for your help
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27790
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: New template
Nic , now I back to my original template I try to install like a said a new template but that mess things around, now that I back to my original I notice 2 things on the product page the price still missing and also the options are not right , please take a look
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
thanks
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: New template
Looking at the HTML it sounds like you turned off the "show price" option of the display tab of the configuration. Could you check on that option ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27822
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: New template
Nic , just to let you know I did not turn off that , so not sure way, maybe because I try other template. thanks i was that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds