Skip to main content

Shipping Address confirmation in checkout

More
14 years 11 months ago #27923 by Andreas
Hi, on my client's site www.biggerdiamonds4less.co.uk the check out process asks for confirmation of billing address, I'd quite like to ask for confirmation of Shipping address or even both. I can't see how to add shipping address on the workflow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27941 by nicolas
I did not see any address selection interface on your checkout. It's probably because you removed the "address" view from the checkout workflow option. Adding it back will allow you to display the shipping address selection if the products in the cart have a weight OR if you activate the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" of the Checkout tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27944 by Andreas
Ok Thanks I've done that now and it works. But it introduced another problem. The shipping address overlaps two of my right hand side modules. How can I remove the module display from the check out stages withot removing them from all the shop product pages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27970 by nicolas
That's an easy one :)

You need to select a menu in the option "Force a menu on checkout" of the configuration.
Then, in your module's joomla options you remove that menu from the assignment list and it won't show on the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28090 by Andreas
Thank you that's perfect now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum