Skip to main content

Characteristics

More
14 years 11 months ago #27936 by paulocamacho
Characteristics was created by paulocamacho
I have a problem with Characteristics , can you please check , on this page I 3 option just the last one work .


Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27939 by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Characteristics
Nic I think is the facebook link area ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27966 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics
It's indeed because of the facebook area.

You should set a width in the options of the hikashop social plugin so that the iframe of the facebook area is as small as possible and does not go over the dropdowns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27975 by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Characteristics
Idid that but no work , I put like 5 , so I try this and work:

#hikashop_social {
position: inherit;
text-align: right;
}


Thanks Nic,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum