Skip to main content

how to insert a text in the product page

More
14 years 11 months ago #28024 by paulocamacho
Hi, I Need to insert a text just above my costume filed to name it , look at the pic. I need to tell people what to do.

thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28037 by nicolas
Hi,

You can create a cusotm field of the table "item" and the type "custom text" and put its ordering before your other custom fields via the ordering column on the custom fields listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28115 by paulocamacho
Nic I did that but that custom text look is not working , wants I apply that the custom text is delete it ,then I can see more options , so I re-do it but the text still gone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28117 by nicolas
I don't understand. You just need to fill the label option for that custom field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28119 by paulocamacho
Sorry , yes that's what I did and after I save or apply the text value disappears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28120 by paulocamacho
here is the screenshot after a save ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28121 by nicolas
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop?
And if you add text in that "custom text" textarea after that it doesn't work ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28122 by paulocamacho
yes I use the las version, and also yes I add text after save not work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28123 by paulocamacho
Nic I just did another test ,

I create the customtext, I put text in the box and save , and work good .

if I want to change the text and then save the text disappears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28124 by nicolas
Ok. Let's do differently then...
You can edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and add your text just after the code:
<div id="hikashop_product_custom_item_info" class="hikashop_product_custom_item_info">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28126 by paulocamacho
men just want I need , thanks so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28141 by paulocamacho
Nic , the only thing is that the text appear on all products and I just need it in one categorie, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28146 by nicolas
Then you should do it with a custom field of the type "custom text".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28147 by paulocamacho
ok got it, Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum