- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
too many variants to allow csv download
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #28045
by tanyatanya
too many variants to allow csv download was created by tanyatanya
hello,
I'm trying to download a csv file in order to upload my listings to a seperate website. the problem I have is that I have too many characteristics so excel can't open the file properly. is there some way around this that you know of? or is this something I need to ask about in an excel forum...
Tanya
I'm trying to download a csv file in order to upload my listings to a seperate website. the problem I have is that I have too many characteristics so excel can't open the file properly. is there some way around this that you know of? or is this something I need to ask about in an excel forum...
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: too many variants to allow csv download
Hi,
I'm afraid we can't help you with excel problems unfortunately as it's not our speciality. Looking a bit around, it sounds like it's only a problem in Excel 2003 and previous versions:
www.cpearson.com/excel/ImportBigFiles.aspx
I'm afraid we can't help you with excel problems unfortunately as it's not our speciality. Looking a bit around, it sounds like it's only a problem in Excel 2003 and previous versions:
www.cpearson.com/excel/ImportBigFiles.aspx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #28299
by tanyatanya
Replied by tanyatanya on topic Re: too many variants to allow csv download
ok thanks for that.
I understand that I can edit what columns appear in the export to excel by editing the file 'export'.
say i want to remove the collumn 'price_min_quantity' from the export, what parts of the file do i need to delete to achieve this?
Tanya
I understand that I can edit what columns appear in the export to excel by editing the file 'export'.
say i want to remove the collumn 'price_min_quantity' from the export, what parts of the file do i need to delete to achieve this?
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28301
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: too many variants to allow csv download
You would have to remove the line:
$columns='price_min_quantity';
and change the code:
if(empty($values)){
echo '""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator;
}else{
echo '"'.implode('|',$values).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$codes).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$qtys).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$accesses).'"'.$separator;
}
to:
if(empty($values)){
echo '""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator;
}else{
echo '"'.implode('|',$values).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$codes).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$accesses).'"'.$separator;
}
$columns='price_min_quantity';
and change the code:
if(empty($values)){
echo '""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator;
}else{
echo '"'.implode('|',$values).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$codes).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$qtys).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$accesses).'"'.$separator;
}
to:
if(empty($values)){
echo '""'.$separator.'""'.$separator.'""'.$separator;
}else{
echo '"'.implode('|',$values).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$codes).'"'.$separator.'"'.implode('|',$accesses).'"'.$separator;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds