How to resequence the Product listing
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #28063
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
How to resequence the Product listing was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys, this might be simple but I'm a newbie on the Hikashop and its such a well made extension I'm really gld to be using it! just this issue: I have a products listing page. 3 cols, each item displays >> IMAGE | Price | Title
What I really want >>
TITLE | IMAGE | Price and Add to cart button. See the attached graphic for a visual of my intention.... Please help me
What I really want >>
TITLE | IMAGE | Price and Add to cart button. See the attached graphic for a visual of my intention.... Please help me
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 11 months ago #28081
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: How to resequence the Product listing
Anyone?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 11 months ago #28083
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: How to resequence the Product listing
My bad, I found this>>
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ing-layout-type.html
Hopefully it works, will let you know if it doenst
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ing-layout-type.html
Hopefully it works, will let you know if it doenst
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds