Skip to main content

associated modules

More
14 years 11 months ago #28148 by paulocamacho
this one of my content menu , if I click on , (you can do automatically by clicking here ) hika send me to content menu list , also if I go to the bottom (Associated modules "select" , it opens the window so I select one the nothing happens.

thanks for your help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28149 by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: associated modules
Nic , also I use the feature "related products" so i put one but I did not see any related product that on the front-end .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28170 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: associated modules
Once you created your menu, go check on your front end at it's working. Then, go to its options to check that the module was created automatically.

For related products, please follow the explanations there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum