- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Configure options that don't increase weight
14 years 11 months ago #28226
by davids
Configure options that don't increase weight was created by davids
Sirs,
How do I add an option to a product so that it doesn't increase the weight or the cost of shipping? I have added an option that has no weight to it, yet when I add it to in item, it doubles the shipping cost.
If I leave the weight and dimension out, then I get an error message.
How do I add an option to a product so that it doesn't increase the weight or the cost of shipping? I have added an option that has no weight to it, yet when I add it to in item, it doubles the shipping cost.
If I leave the weight and dimension out, then I get an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configure options that don't increase weight
Hi,
If you don't put a weight in the option product, it won't be taken into account for shipping methods.
If you don't put a weight in the option product, it won't be taken into account for shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28279
by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Configure options that don't increase weight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28281
by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Configure options that don't increase weight
I think I found the answer. The option that says group products was set to no. That appears to be the fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds