- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Creating a new customer
14 years 11 months ago #28277
by Mat
Creating a new customer was created by Mat
Hi Nicolas,
I would like to create a new customer via code.
Which tables do I need to update to do this?
hikashop_user
hikashop_address
Thanks,
Mat
I would like to create a new customer via code.
Which tables do I need to update to do this?
hikashop_user
hikashop_address
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28288
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Creating a new customer
Hi,
If you want your user to be able to login, you also need to add it in the jos_users table where the joomla users are stored. the id of the user in that table will have to be set in the user_cms_id column of the hikashop_user table.
If you want your user to be able to login, you also need to add it in the jos_users table where the joomla users are stored. the id of the user in that table will have to be set in the user_cms_id column of the hikashop_user table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28454
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Creating a new customer
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds