Skip to main content

checkout

More
14 years 11 months ago #28445 by paulocamacho
checkout was created by paulocamacho
Hi, I have a checkout menu item , I have (always go to the checkout) but what happen is went I click on add to cart it go to the checkout page but not the checkout page that I create with the menu item , this the link that I see

tarjetas-de-presentacion/tarjetas-mate/checkout , so it show the checkout page but into tarjetas-mate page , I hope you got it

Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28450 by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: checkout
ohhh got it , on configuration / checkout : Force a menu on the checkout .

I love Hika , great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum