- Posts: 209
- Thank you received: 18
Custom item fields
14 years 11 months ago #28479
by JIK
Custom item fields was created by JIK
Hi Nicolas,
I have created a number of custom "item" fields for my products and from the buyers perspective all is working fine.
However I can't see the entered item data in:
I have also checked all of the "back-end form" ticks in the custom fields listing
Any help appreciated!
(using current Business ed.)
I have created a number of custom "item" fields for my products and from the buyers perspective all is working fine.
However I can't see the entered item data in:
-
The sale information in the backend
The invoice in the backend
The invoice in the front end
On the administrator order notification
I have also checked all of the "back-end form" ticks in the custom fields listing
Any help appreciated!
(using current Business ed.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom item fields
Hi,
That information should indeed be in the order information in the back end and in the administrator email. The information is not in the invoices though, so on that end it's normal.
I would indeed have suggested to make sure that you have the latest version and no view override as that would have explained the problem.
Make sure that the back end listing option is turned on for your custom item fields. Otherwise, you won't see them in the order details.
I don't have other ideas so I would need a back end access in order to check out the problem if that doesn't solve the problem.
That information should indeed be in the order information in the back end and in the administrator email. The information is not in the invoices though, so on that end it's normal.
I would indeed have suggested to make sure that you have the latest version and no view override as that would have explained the problem.
Make sure that the back end listing option is turned on for your custom item fields. Otherwise, you won't see them in the order details.
I don't have other ideas so I would need a back end access in order to check out the problem if that doesn't solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28671
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: Custom item fields
Sorted! As it turns out I had the back end form ticked but not the back end listing. Doh!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds