Skip to main content

URGENT - No payment method found! Need Help ASAP!

More
14 years 11 months ago #28529 by Mattlab
So I have a new hikashop store setup and everything is working but when I get to the checkout it has a blue bar at the top that says no payment method found. I enabled the Check payment plugin. Why is it saying this?

I need this solved asap as I am trying to put an international site online and can't do it until I know the store it working!

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28530 by nicolas
It's a common error which happen when you don't configure the payment method correctly. You can follow the FAQ on www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq to solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28532 by Mattlab
The payment method is properly configured, it is the check payment, i turned it on and the plugin is enabled. I have a shipping method enabled as well and that is properly configured. The store is on and when I turn on joomla debug i see no errors. I also have USD currency so that works too.

The FAQ did not help and I really need this working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28533 by nicolas
Then please do a screenshot of the payment method configuration and give the URL of your shop so that we can see the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28536 by Mattlab
Sent the info to you via PM. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28537 by nicolas
Hi,

You didn't give the URL of your website so I can't check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28538 by Mattlab
PMed it to you just now. Haha I am freaking out and forget to add it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28540 by nicolas
It's working fine...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28546 by Mattlab
Thank you so much! What did you do to fix it? Yes, now it works fine. Thank you hikashop! You guys really do have a great store.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28547 by nicolas
I did not do anything. I just checked your settings and then tried to place an order and it worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28548 by Mattlab
Really? Hmm is it possible that hikashop has some sort of caching system that maybe by the time you logged in it had updated and the products were working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28550 by nicolas
Not in HikaShop but there is a caching system in joomla.
Anyway, if it works then it's all good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28552 by Mattlab
Yes thank you! I will be sure to use this with my other clients as I really feel this is the best shopping cart system out there right now for joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum