- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Not Showing
A few things of note... None of my products have weights. I have disabled cache so I make sure it works. I read the FAQ and I have tried almost every option in the shipping to try and make it work and it does not.
Here is a screenshot of the settings: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/shippingerror.jpg/
Also Nicolas if you are able to help I have enabled your login to my site again so that you can take a look. I honestly do not know again what is going on. I have tried everything from editing the workflow to changing shipping methods but nothing works. It does not want to let users select shipping. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think I found a bug
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We couldn't reproduce yet the problem on our end.
Which version of joomla are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have same problem too.
And I just to reset to enable the shipping plug in
and Force shipping regardless of weight.
Then can show the Manual shipping icon.
However, and other problem is how to
set the Manual Shipping Country to be all country?
Because it shown: No shipping methods available to your location
Thanks!
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry How to remove it?
You means I can set up at the manual shipping plugin?
I am trying to click all country and all in green but still
display "No shipping methods available to your location.
Do you have any manual about setting country for shipping and paypal??
Regs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it just to not select any ZONE in the shipping module plugin? It is located at the Right hand Top corner?
I have made it not to select any Zone then seem to br Okay

Regs.,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But it is happened.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.