Skip to main content

% + base rate is not being added to shipping - why

More
14 years 11 months ago #28604 by Mattlab
So now that my shipping is working by disabling and renabling the plugin I am getting a wierd bug or something is just not working. I have it set to calculate shipping by doing a base 2 dollar price and then adding 5%. It is not adding this 5% to the two bucks. Any ideas?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/shippingerror.jpg/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28605 by Mattlab
Fixed this the same way by turning the plugin on and off. Anyways seems to work now. I also cleared all my cacheses just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28647 by Mattlab
Nope, ok its back to being broken. Why is it doing this? It only includes the flat rate and does not add the %?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28649 by Mattlab
So now its working again. This is so weird! Also it no longer has VAT next to it, related to my other post. There must be something odd going on. I have no idea what it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28660 by nicolas
Would it be because some of your products have a weight and some don't ?
That might be because of that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ing-range.html#28193

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28666 by Mattlab
Nope that is definetly not the problem. None of my product have a weight. As I said there is absolutely some sort of bug or error happening here when I add products like the one I described above.

This has to do with this thread www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-is-it-on.html#28661 I have determined so to consolidate let's move all conversation there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum