Skip to main content

Saving address of customer

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #28771 by Mat
In the back end I click on a customer, click on the green plus button to add an address and nothing saves?

Is it because of this?
Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection : You can deactivate here the auto submission of the checkout form new information when a user select a new shipping/payment method.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Mat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28773 by nicolas
No. That's not related to that.

Could you check if you have a javascript error in the javascript error console of your browser when on that page and that you click there ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28775 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
No error is occurring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28776 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
Can I get you to take a look? I don't think the address is being saved in the front or the back end when a customer buys something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28786 by nicolas
Then, could you activate the debug mode in the configuration of joomla and try again ?
Do you get an error at that point ?

If you could give a link to that website, yes, we could look at the address save.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28822 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
Hi Nicolas,

I've sent you a PM with my website details.

Thanks,

Mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28835 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
nicolas wrote:

Then, could you activate the debug mode in the configuration of joomla and try again ?
Do you get an error at that point ?

If you could give a link to that website, yes, we could look at the address save.


When I activated debugging mode there was an error.

'JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28843 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you. I worked it out and learnt more.

Mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28874 by nicolas
Ok, that's great :)

Out of curiosity, what was the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28921 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Saving address of customer
As you have probably guessed I touched things I shouldn't. I created a custom field through the admin interface and then edited that custom field in the table jecki_hikashop_address with myphpadmin and didn't edit the jecki_hikashop_field table as well. Putting the site in debug mode revealed all this and more.

I remember doing this because I couldn't seem to be able to rename the field through the interface after creating it.

Short answer was that I fiddled with stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum