How do I get product & category list the same?
- jackpotwinner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #28778
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
How do I get product & category list the same? was created by jackpotwinner
I have a hikashop content module with the content set to category. We will call this module "Products & Services". When I associate the content of this module to a menu that is a product listing then when you click on one of the categories, the product list shows the image with white background, description of the product and the price. When I associate this same hikashop content module with a hidden menu that is a category listing then when you click on the categories, the product list only shows the image with no background color and the price. The price is also offset to the left.
I basically want to have a menu link on the top of my website that links to my products list. Then I want a module on the left with the category list. I want to click on a category in the category list on the left and have it list the products with a description. When a client clicks on the product, I want them to be able to follow the breadcrumbs back to a category listing. Can you please help me to get the product and category list to look the same? Thanks!
I basically want to have a menu link on the top of my website that links to my products list. Then I want a module on the left with the category list. I want to click on a category in the category list on the left and have it list the products with a description. When a client clicks on the product, I want them to be able to follow the breadcrumbs back to a category listing. Can you please help me to get the product and category list to look the same? Thanks!
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by jackpotwinner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28789
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I get product & category list the same?
You can configure all the display options of your modules and menus via the menu Display->Content menus/modules
There, you will find your menus and modules and you will be able to set the layouts they will use to display themselves. If you set the same layout and color options for them they will all display the same.
There, you will find your menus and modules and you will be able to set the layouts they will use to display themselves. If you set the same layout and color options for them they will all display the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds