- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
how the files function
14 years 11 months ago #28793
by jade
how the files function was created by jade
Hello,
I am the new e commerce user.
Sorry I have not sure how the Main function of Files?
(I have read the messages on your manual provided.)
Also:
How to customize files folder?
How to restore it?
Regs.,
Jade
I am the new e commerce user.
Sorry I have not sure how the Main function of Files?
(I have read the messages on your manual provided.)
Also:
How to customize files folder?
How to restore it?
Regs.,
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how the files function
Could you explain a bit more what you want to do as I didn't understand ?
The views files of HikaShop can be edited via the menu Display->Views.
They are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
You don't need to backup them when you update HikaShop as they are in the template folder and when be overwritten.
You can just donwload them via FTP if you need to backup them.
The views files of HikaShop can be edited via the menu Display->Views.
They are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
You don't need to backup them when you update HikaShop as they are in the template folder and when be overwritten.
You can just donwload them via FTP if you need to backup them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28807
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: how the files function
Hi,
I find it in the configuration:
Main , Checkout, "Files"
And I have read the manual of this topic.
So, do I need to set up the file folder by my own?
Thanks!
I find it in the configuration:
Main , Checkout, "Files"
And I have read the manual of this topic.
So, do I need to set up the file folder by my own?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how the files function
Ahh, you're talking about the location of the folder where the files that you upload are saved ?
Yes, that can be changed in the Files tab of the configuration with the "upload folder" option (for images) and the "upload secure folder" option (for downloadable files).
Yes, that can be changed in the Files tab of the configuration with the "upload folder" option (for images) and the "upload secure folder" option (for downloadable files).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28854
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: how the files function
Thanks!
So, if I just have few image and not have any downloadable files for sale,
then I do not need to care the setting right?
So, if I just have few image and not have any downloadable files for sale,
then I do not need to care the setting right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28884
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how the files function
No problem. The default setup is fine, even for downloadable files as there is already a protection in place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds