- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #28849
by paulocamacho
Shipping was created by paulocamacho
HI, I forget how I did this: I have only one product that user pay for shipping per quantity , users can just buy 2 , so what I need is to charge the shipping for every quantity , but that is not working , also I forget how I assigned that shipping charge to that specific product , sorry and thank for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
Hi,
Suppose that your product weight 1kg.
You can create several manual shipping methods via the menu System->Shipping methods like this:
from 0 to 1.5kg => $1
from 1.5 to 2.5kg => $2
from 2.5 to 3.5kg => $3
...etc...
Alternatively, if you have only one product, you can create only one shipping method and use the percentage field to specify the percentage of the price you want to add for the shipping price.
Suppose that your product weight 1kg.
You can create several manual shipping methods via the menu System->Shipping methods like this:
from 0 to 1.5kg => $1
from 1.5 to 2.5kg => $2
from 2.5 to 3.5kg => $3
...etc...
Alternatively, if you have only one product, you can create only one shipping method and use the percentage field to specify the percentage of the price you want to add for the shipping price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #28932
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Shipping
Nice, thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds